- The No-Cry Sleep Solution
- Sleeping with Your Baby (A Parent’s Guide to Co-sleeping)
- The Family Bed
- Infant Care (1933)
- The Mind of Your Newborn Baby
- What’s Going on in There? (How the Brain and Mind Develop in the First Five Years of Life)
- Your Amazing Newborn
- Infants and Mothers (Differences in Development)
- Infancy: Infant, Family and Society
- Your Child’s Health
- Your Baby’s First Year
- Baby Book (1951)
- The Mother’s Almanac
- Mamatoto: A Celebration of Birth
- Your Baby and Child (From Birth to Age Five)
- Touch (A book on Infant Massage)
- Baby Massage (The Calming Power of Touch)
- The First Twelve Months of Life (Your baby’s Growth Month by Month)
- What to Expect the First Year
- The Happiest Toddler on the Block
- Our Babies, Ourselves (How Biology and Culture Shape the Way We Parent
James McKenna, Ph. D.
United States Dept of Labor Children’s Bureau
Lise Eliot, Ph.D.
Marshall Klaus, Phyllis Klaus
T. Berry Brazelton M.D.
T. Berry Brazelton, M.D.
Marshall Klaus, John Kennell, Phyllis Klaus
Better Homes and Garden
Marguerite Kelly, Elia Parsons
Dr. Alan Heath & Nicki Bainbridge
The Princeton Center for Infancy and Early Childhood (1971)
Eisenberg, Murkoff and Hathaway