Despite popular images of mothers cooing over their newborns, the reality is that most women feel overwhelmed at first. Whether it’s navigating the unknowns of new motherhood or caring for a newborn with a toddler underfoot, one thing is certain: new mothers need help. Postpartum services are customized to your needs and include:
- Assisting with breast and bottle feeding
- Discussing rest and nutrition needs
- Supporting your emotional needs.
- Helping you and Family understanding the ‘baby blues’ and postpartum depression
- Building confidence in your ability to care for your child; teaching basics of infant care such as bathing, dressing, diapering, and feeding
- Helping organize areas for infant care
- Light housekeeping such as changing bedding, preparing meals, doing laundry, running errands
- 1 complimentary Craniosacral Therapy session
- Handling phone calls and visitors
- Making referrals to health care providers as needed
- Family/Sibling Adjustment
- Helping you get the rest you deserve
Postpartum services are offered at $35/hr and are available the first trimester after the delivery of your child. All services are customized to address the unique needs of each woman and family.